PYJAMAS WORTH GETTING OUT OF BED FOR
Fancy owning some soft, comfy pyjamas that you can easily get cosy in while feeling luxurious? Then you NEED to check out The Reach London.
The Reach London are launching a new Pyjama collection, via their Kickstarter campaign which you can visit here. They tailor to both men and women, offering different styles and patterns. You can even purchase the trousers or top separately if you’d prefer – you don’t have to commit to buying the whole pyjama set (although I’m tempted!)
The pyjamas are being manufactured in London, by those who were also behind other luxury brands including Paul Smith, Burberry, Victoria Beckham and Gieves & Hawkes!
What I personally love about the collection is that although they are extremely comfortable and luxurious (which I know I look for in pyjamas) they are also utterly stunning. The patterns and designs are so delicately made with such detail, adding that little bit extra than the average nightwear.
If you get the chance, please take a look at the short video on their kickstarter page. It’ll give you all the info on their campaign, and the lovely people behind it – and please pledge anything that you can, I fully believe their products are truly unique and they deserve all of the support that they can get!
- 100% Luxury Cotton
- Elastic and drawstring waist with fabric self-tie
- Two deep inset side pockets
- Concealed button fly with mother of pearl button
- Two leg lengths – Regular & Long
- Machine washable.
- 100% Luxury Cotton
- Contrasting piped trims throughout
- Shirt: delicate notched collar, long cuffed sleeves and single pocket
- Mother of pearl button fastenings
- Trousers: Elastic and drawstring waist with fabric self-tie, rear pocket
- Inside leg length 30”/76cm
- Machine washable
You can check out their existing products, including stylish and luxurious Cashmere Bed Socks and classic Turkish Cotton Bathrobes, by clicking here.
Thank you to The Reach London for introducing me to such a lovely and unique brand!